Thursday, March 22, 2012

all apologies

wow, that last one was a total debbie downer.... sorry.  to be honest now, things are looking up.  or maybe, i am just acting like an adult again.  whatever the reason,  i feel hopeful, in ways i haven't in far too long.  and i have rediscovered how much taking pictures helps with my moods.  my poor husband was actually the one to suggest a walk downtown to take pictures.  He  finally got sick of my moping and dragged me out of the house last sunday, and it was one of the best things he could have done.  i felt refreshed, and much better able to deal with the cruel joke that is early spring in spokane.  snow and rain and gusty winds anyone?  whatever the weather, whatever my job situation, whatever happens with pet surgeries, etc. i feel like i can handle it now.  photography as therapy...who knew?

Labels: , ,

posted by tangeria @ 3:24 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home