Friday, December 3, 2010

a little birdie...

we have had so so much snow in the last week or so, that we finally broke down and bought an industrial size container of birdseed to take care of all the little critters that couldn't find easy food through sixteen inches of the white stuff.  they went totally NUTS!  it is fun to watch them squabble with each other over the seeds, and even more fun to take pictures when it seems like they are posing on purpose.
so cute!

posted by tangeria @ 9:54 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At January 19, 2011 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Rebecca Flys said...

    I keep a thistle feeder & a basic seed feeder on a tree, but my favorite is a suet feeder suction cupped right to my kitchen window. I sit and have coffee in the morning with my cat...about 5 inches from the window glass...and they aren't a bit afraid of us. Amazing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home