Wednesday, December 15, 2010

lighten up...

this is the time of year when it seems like i go to work in the dark, and i get home in the dark.  and in between the two,  i have no time for taking the pictures.  i suppose that i could make an early "resolution"  to get better about taking pictures where ever and when ever, but the problem with resolutions is that most people break them...(myself included.)  so i will just enjoy it when inspiration strikes, and deal with it when it doesn't.

posted by tangeria @ 12:44 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At January 19, 2011 at 10:38 PM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

    I keep a camera in my purse. It's just a Fuji Finepix with a sort of OK lens... but at least I have it for emergencies. Like the other day when I was really pissed off and went for a walk by the lake and the ice was all sunlit and amazing.

    I've been a creeper here for a while. Nice to meet you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home