Thursday, September 23, 2010

trying to get back on track....

what with the whole two jobs thing, (to which i am STILL adjusting) and then getting the mother of all allergy flare-ups as soon as i got back from vacation,  i have been wandering around in a total fog, and not the fun "halloween-y" kind....
so, that is my excuse.  from here on out, i resolve to do better with my posting.  and away we go!
my handsome husband at fort worden.   i am trying to get better at photos with actual people in them. =)

Labels: , ,

posted by tangeria @ 8:22 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At September 23, 2010 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

    I hear ya on that one!.... Jaryl does not like to cooperate and he rolls his eyes at me...and I don't really want to take pictures of strangers!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home